- Latest costing and programming software to minimise waste and optimise cutting paths means cost effective parts.
- Automation means laser and punch can operate unmanned, lights out to maximise output and produce cost effective parts.
- Bar coded control of programmes ensures only the latest issue levels produced to remove the risk of wasting material.
- CAM systems capable of handling incoming CAD files in all formats.
- Machines networked for programme downloads.
- Skilled employees employed for manufacturing and fabrication.
- The software we use is RADAN.